Vrdnik Banja, Serbia, September 30 - October 4, 2019
University of Belgrade
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
University of Belgrade
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
corresponding member of RAS
Professor, University of Belgrade
General Director of JSC "Vector"
Rector of International Banking Institute
We invite you to present the results of your work at one of the sections of the conference, preparing and sending abstracts of the report. Original, not previously submitted to other conferences articles in English and Russian on the relevant topics of the conference sections are accepted for review.
The volume of theses - 1 page of text in the range of 1.5.
The authors of articles that have received positive reviews from reviewers will be able to make a report at the conference, and the articles themselves will be recommended for publication in English in the "Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence:Applications and Innovations". Authors who have received positive feedback and recommended for publication of the article will need to prepare its final version in English in the appropriate format, taking into account all the comments of experts. The volume of the article for the collection is up to 28 thousand characters. One of the authors will need to make a presentation at the section of the relevant subject. Correspondence participation in the conference is not allowed.
Acceptance of theses - until September 10, 2019. Abstracts are submitted via the EasyChair internet system.
Reception of reports that have been reviewed - until September 24, 2019. Articles in English with a volume of 3-7 pages are made in accordance with the requirements of IEEE Manuscript Templates. The title of the article should be typed in size 14 !, the instructions incorrectly indicate size 24!
The conference is held with the technical support of the IEEE and IEEE Computer Society. Accepted reports will be published in English in the Proceedings of 2019 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, placed in the electronic library IEEE Xplore, indexed in Scopus and other popular referential databases.
Proceedings of the previous conference were published by IEEE Computer Society CPS, placed in the IEEE Xplore electronic library, indexed in Scopus.
Venue - Vrdnik Banya, Serbia
September 30, 2019
arrival of conference participants, accommodation
October 1, 2019, Premier Aqua Hotel, Congress Center
10:00 Registration of participants, welcome coffee
11:00 Opening, conferences
State Secretary Prof. Dr. Vladimir Popovic greeting
Prof. Dr. Ivan Belca, University of Belgrade greeting
11:30 Plenary reports
1. Sergey Garichev (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology). Phystech Development Strategy - 2024
2. Bozidar Radenkovic (University of Belgrade). Smart Infrastructure for Scientific Research and Education
3. Arutyun Avetisyan (Institute for System Programming RAS). Program Analysis and Software Security
4. Victor Klassen (Radio Company "Vector"), Alexander Safin (PhthisysBioMed). Artificial Medical Intelligence-System of Automated Analysis of Fluorographic Images
5. Maria Sigova, Valery Dolbezhkin, A. Koltsov (International Banking Institute). Objective contradictions in the integration of social networks, payment services and distributed ledger technology
14:00 End of program, free communication
October 2, 2019, Premier Aqua Hotel, Congress Center
10:00 Section Meetings
1. Uros Arsenijevic and Marija Jovic. “Artificial intelligence marketing: Chatbots ”
2. Nenad Badovinac and Dejan Simic. “A Multimodal Biometric Authentication (MBA) in Card Payment Systems”
3. Luka Baljak, Natasa Bojkovic, Aleksandra Labus, Tamara Naumovic and Aleksandra Maksimovic. “A System for Mobile Crowdsensing Vibration in Public Transportation”
4. Ilya Belkin, Sergey Tkachenko and Dmitry Yudin. “Traffic Sign Recognition on Video Sequence Using Deep Neural Networks and Matching Algorithm”
5. Vesna Damnjanovic. “Entry Market Strategy for Weaver Chatbot using the Digital B2B model”
6. Evgeny Egorov, Filipp Nikitin, Alexey Goncharov and Konstantin Vorontsov. Topic modeling for extracting behavioral patterns from transactions data
7. Filip Filipovic, Marijana Despotovic-Zrakic, Bozidar Radenkovic, Branislav Jovanic and Lazar Zivojinovic. “An Application of Artificial Intelligence for Detecting Emotions in Neuromarketing”
8. Dmitriy Gavrilov, Lyubov Lazarenko and Emil Zakirov. “The use of artificial intelligence to recognize pathological skin lesions”
9. Roman Gorbachev, Sergey Semendyaev, Ivan Khokhlov, Vladimir Litvinenko and Ilya Ryakin. “The robosoccer as a modern educational platform in the field of artificial intelligence”
10. Alexander Kirillovich, Olga Nevzorova, Konstantin Nikolaev and Kamilla Galiaskarova. “Towards a Semantically Annotated Corpus of Educational Mathematical Texts in Russian”
11. Andrey Kuleshov and Sergei Prokhorov. “Domain dependence of definitions required to standardize and compare performance characteristics of weak AI systems”
12. Gleb Morgachev, Alexey Goncharov and Vadim Strijov. “Selection of an optimal distance function between multidimensional time-series”
13 Dorde Petrovic and Stefana Janicijevic. “Domain specific word embedding matrix for training neural networks”
14 Igor Radisic and Sasa Lazarevic. “Application of Similarity Metrics in Collaborative Filtering Based Recommendation Systems”
15 Victor Safronov and Sergei Prokhorov. “AI for AI: What NLP techniques help researchers find the right articles on NLP”
16 Aleksey Starostenko, Filipp Kozin and Roman Gorbachev. “Real-time algorithms for head mounted gaze tracker”
17 Mirjana Stojanovic, Zorica Bogdanovic, Dusan Barac, Milos Radenkovic and Jelena Mihajlovic-Milicevic. “The role of AI in the transformation of mobile operators”
18 Tatjana Stojanovic and Sasa Lazarevic. “The Expert System for Generating User Interface”
19 Maria Tikhonova, Kirill Mamonov, Savelii Kozhevnikov, Edgar Shmavonyan, Illia Pchalintsau and Nikita Alekseychuk. “Map of News Optimism”
20. Dmitry Yudin, Anton Sotnikov and Andrey Krishtopik. “Detection of Big Animals on Images with Road Scenes Using Deep Learning”
21. Mikhail Zaripov, Roman Gorbachev, Dmitry Shishkov, Lazarev Artemi and Nikita Shvindt. “The application of artificial intelligence methods in the Robocom project”
22. A. Zatevakhina, N. Dedykhina, and O. Klioutchnikov.” Recommender systems - the basis of intellectual platform of finance: prospects for development”
17:00 End of program, free communication
October 3, 2019, Premier Aqua Hotel, Congress Center
11:00 Plenary session
Round table “Perspective directions of Artificial Intelligence”
October 4, 2019
Departure of the conference participants
Organizers & Partners
Plenary sessions will be held at the Premier Aqua Hotel